- Saturday, Feb 17, 2018 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM CST (doors open at 7:30 AM)
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Wednesday, January 3, 2018 12:00 AM until the event start date.
From issues like Islam to the problem of pain and suffering, from science to sex, our culture is increasingly thrusting us into challenging questions and conversations.
Join leading apologists Lee Strobel (The Case for Christ) and Mark Mittelberg(The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask), along with some of today’s most respected apologists, authors, and theologians as they address various collision points between our culture and a biblical faith. Together they will help us, as 1 Peter 3:15 commands, to become "prepared to give an answer … with gentleness and respect."
- "Is the New Testament Reliable?"
- "Does Science disprove God?"
- "Would A good God allow pain and suffering?"
- "Did Jesus really rise from the dead?"
- "Which is true: Christianity or Islam?"
- "Is God against gay people?
Melissa Travis serves as Assistant Professor of Apologetics at Houston Baptist University. She holds an MA in Science and Religion from Biola University and is currently working toward her PhD. She is the author of Science and the Mind of the Maker (forthcoming, Harvest House, 2018), the Young Defenders storybook quartet (Apologia Press). Melissa is also a contributing writer for the Christian Research Journal.